Effective March 27, 2020 Dorigo Systems has been deemed an essential service provider per the Government of British Columbia’s definition of essential services and remains fully operational across our manufacturing sites and will continue to ship to all of our customers as a critical part of your supply chain.
The Government of British Columbia released an Essential Services only directive to support the on-going containment of the Coronavirus particularly as it pertains to the supply chain.
In support of our employees, families, communities and your business we are rigorously following all recommend protocols including:
- All unnecessary business travel has stopped for all Dorigo Systems employees
- Customer/Supplier visits to our company sites have been cancelled until further notice
- Telecommuting / Telework is offered to Dorigo Systems employees
- Time lapse between work shifts and social distancing measures
- Alternate Work Arrangements offered to Dorigo Systems employees in order to assist parents with children impacted by school closures
- Any Dorigo Systems employee with flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave and self -isolate for 14 days
- Plant Maintenance teams are proactively sanitizing all high contact surfaces.
As we learn of future developments that may impact our operations we will continue to provide updates on our website, LinkedIn and Twitter @DorigoSystems.