Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider is seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our thriving business development team in Burnaby, BC The successful candidate will have proven sales experience, be a team player, possess excellent communication skills and perform internal processing of incoming customer RFQs (Request for Quotes).
This fulltime position, which reports directly to the Business Development Manager, will be best suited for someone with knowledge of mechanical and electronic equipment and their operations, preferably in a midsized manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will strive to meet and exceed budgeted sales goals by actively seeking new, large scale business account opportunities within many different business sectors throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Work collaboratively with the Process Engineering team to make recommendations to both new prospects & existing clients on new projects and quotes
- Accountable for achieving and/or exceeding budgeted corporate sales goals.
- Maintain close and productive working relationships with our customers
- Implement marketing and business development activities
- Process incoming RFQs from existing customer base
- Foster and strengthen new and current customer relationships
- Maximize business from existing customers through onsite customer visits
- Help enhance Dorigo’s superior customer service reputation by ensuring we are a partner in the production process
- Have proven sales skills for cold calling, lead qualification and new customer account generation by demonstrating a track record for closing business deals.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Technical background and contacts within the contract electronics industry (over five years experience preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Personable attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent presentation, meeting management and interpersonal skills
- Engineering degree or technical diploma (an asset)
- Must collaborate well with others and have experience in working with process engineers (an asset)
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time throughout the Pacific Northwest, car required.
How To Apply: